2 oz Bravado Spice Special Reserve Hot Sauce
1 lb Italian or fresh sausage
1 c Breadcrumbs
1 c Flour
1 tsp Black pepper
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Boil 4 eggs for 5 minutes and then cover and remove from heat for another 5 minutes.
2. While the eggs cook, mix fresh sausage with black pepper & Bravado Spice Crimson Special Reserve Hot Sauce
3. Peel eggs, and then take the remaining two eggs beat vigorously to make an egg wash.
4. Use your hands to divide the sausage into four equal parts, and flatten out into very thin patties. Wrap the boiled eggs in the sausage patties until they are completely encased.
5. Heat oil in a sauce pot to 375° F. Dredge the wrapped eggs in flour, then the egg wash, and then breadcrumbs and fry for about 5 minutes.
6. Drain on paper towels and serve.
CRIMSON SPECIAL RESERVE
A fiery, garlicky blend of Scorpion and Arbol chilis, this is the ultra hot sauce you’ve been waiting for. Go big or go home.