2 tsp minced garlic
2 oz Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce
2 chicken breasts halved
2 tbsp butter
6 oz cream
1lb portabello mushrooms
1/3 c chopped parsley
1/2 c of flour
1/3 c marsala wine
1/2 c vegetable oil
1 c chicken broth
tsp salt & pepper
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken in flour, and a tsp each of salt & pepper.
2. In a pan, heat the the oil over medium heat, and lightly pan fry the chicken until cooked through. Remove and set aside to rest.
3. Melt the butter in the pan, and then add the sliced mushrooms and the rest of the salt & pepper. When the mushrooms have softened, add the garlic & parsley. Cook until the garlic is lightly browned.
4. Add Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce and then the marsala wine and cook until reduced.
5. Then add the heavy cream & chicken broth and cook until slightly thickened. Then place the chicken breasts back into the mushroom pan sauce.
6. Spoon the sauce and mushrooms over the chicken then serve over cooked pasta.
GHOST PEPPER &
Let’s step up your hot sauce game: fresh berries, cracked black pepper and Ghost Peppers. This is what hot sauce is meant to taste like.