2.5 lbs Beefsteak tomatoes
2 oz Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
1/2 c Red tomatoes, sliced
2 tbsp Olive oil
4 oz Cream
8-10 Garlic cloves
5-7 Leaves fresh basil
1. Quarter the tomatoes, and lay out on a baking sheet along with the
onions and garlic. Lightly oil, salt, & pepper. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Bake the veggies for about 25 minutes, and then broil for about 5 more. Remove from the oven and let cool till warm.
3. Add the roasted veggies to a blender along with their juices and Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce and blend on high.
4. Once thoroughly blended, add the soup mixture to a sauce pot along with the cream and cook for about 10-15 minutes. While the soup reduces, roll up the basil leaves and chiffonade. Add to soup.
5. Serve the soup immediately; ideally with some garlic bread and garnished some basil.
SERRANO & BASIL
A combination of zesty serrano and fragrant basil, this sauce opens new doors. Pizza and pasta, meet your new paisano.