6 oz Lump crab
2 oz Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Green Apple Hot Sauce
1/4 c Diced red pepper
1/4 c Chopped green onion
1/2 c Bread crumbs
1/2 c Mayonnaise
1 tsp Salt, pepper
1. Mix the crab, red pepper, onion, bread crumbs, mayo, salt, pepper, and Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Green Apple Hot Sauce together in a large bowl. Add more bread crumbs if too wet, add more mayonnaise if too dry. Should make approximately 8.
2. Form patties either with your hands or with a mold and set aside. Preheat your oven to 375° F.
3. Pour about 1/4 of oil into a frying pan and heat over medium to medium-high heat. Place the crab cakes in the pan, four at a time and pan fry on both sides until golden brown.
4. Transfer the crab cakes too a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until done.
5. Serve with Bravado Spice Jalapeño Green Apple hot sauce as a dipping sauce!
Granny Smith apples blended with only the freshest peppers and garlic. This isn’t your typical “green” sauce; it’s a game changer.