3 c Monterrey jack cheese freshly shredded
2 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
2 tsp Minced garlic
1/2 c Tomatoes, diced
4 tbsp Butter
1 1/2 c Whole milk
1/2 c Onion, diced
1/2 c Jalapeños, diced
1/3 c Flour
2 tsp ea Salt & pepper
1. In a sauce pot, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add diced onion & jalapeños and cook until onion is translucent.
3. Add, salt, pepper, tomatoes and garlic and lightly brown. Then SLOWLY add flour and cook until the flour has browned a bit.
4. 1/4 of a cup at a time, add the whole milk until it has incorporated completely with the flour. Then stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the liquid had reduced some. Then slowly add the shredded Monterrey Jack cheese 1/2 of a cup at a time until completely melted.
5. Add Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce and stir in until completely incorporated.
A bold blend of red jalapeño and arbol chilis, this sauce is bursting with undeniable flavor. From tacos to noodles, Crimson Hot Sauce is the new standard. It’s a legend in the making.