2 lbs Raw, defrosted chicken
4 oz Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce
2 c Flour
1.5 c Buttermilk
1/3 c Maple Syrup
3 c Vegetable oil, for frying
1 tbsp Salt & pepper, each
1. Add the chicken, buttermilk, and 2.5 oz of Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce to a bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Mix the flour & salt and pepper, and heat the oil to 350°F
3. Remove the chicken from the fridge. Take one piece at a time gently shake off the excess marinade and dredge in the flour. Again gently shake off the excess flour and place in the hot oil. Fry for about 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown. Sprinkle with a little extra salt.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 1.5 oz of Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce with the maple syrup.
5. Serve the fried chicken on top of the waffles and top generously with the hot sauce & syrup mixture. Enjoy!
GHOST PEPPER &
Let’s step up your hot sauce game: fresh berries, cracked black pepper and Ghost Peppers. This is what hot sauce is meant to taste like.